Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!!!

Happy National Scrapbook Month everyone!!  I am NOT a big scrapbooker, but I do love the idea of papercrafting that's not just cards!!  I use all the scrapbooking supplies to make my cards, and I want to share some of those projects this month.

Today's is a home decor piece that's really a gift--it's a lottery ticket holder!


I don't have any photos of it with tickets clipped on, but it's actually made of hundreds of hearts in four different colors.


Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

4 comments:

  1. Great job putting all those hearts together! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!! I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful creation!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional add a sentiment” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete