Friday, March 9, 2018

31 Days of Crafting - Day Nine - Looks Like She's Thirty!!

It's time now to celebrate the second most important woman in my life, Barbie.  I don't remember getting her for the first time as a three year old, but I also don't remember my life without her.  I played with my Barbies until I was older than most I'm sure, and continued to make clothes and accessories for them long after that (I wanted to be a fashion designer for awhile--my inability to sew kind of threw a snag into that one!).  I still love her and continue to treat myself to a Barbie now and then, especially those with "current" fashion.  She's an icon, she's had every career under the sun, and at neatly sixty, she looks no older than thirty and that's based on what she's wearing!!


Several challenges for this awesome card:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

8 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun card, I love the black and white with the shades of pink
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is wearing well lol-great card --Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. All class and style here Lisa. Thanks for sharing at HLS for our AG with Dies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,thanks for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenge this month!
    Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and loved reading your Barbie comments!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete